Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Tyson to make movie with Jenna

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tyson to make movie with Jenna

    "oh I get it, don't crap where you eat?"
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tyson to make movie with Jenna

    Jenna just won't look the same without an ear though! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tyson to make movie with Jenna

    Not tryin to sound gay, but Tyson is NO WAY that big. There were published pics of him in some magaizine years back took by the paperazzi that were legit showing Tyson and his manhood. Lets just say hes lucky if he is even average!...

    Tyson is gonna put on a fake "penis" like Dirk Diggler(Marky Mark). haha

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tyson to make movie with Jenna

    I heard about this as well but can't remember where.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tyson to make movie with Jenna

    There is something about it on cnn.com so I am assumeing it is simi legit at least

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •